Member Profile-Margaret Johnston
1. What Brought you to Studio Fitness in the first place?
I just didn’t want a gym. I wanted to go where people knew what they were doing to meet my workout needs. They knew I was a runner and what I needed. It’s family run and I love that it’s not a faceless franchise. Been there, done that.
2. What was your first impression? How has that changed?
CLEAN…that and the fact that I don’t have to wait for a machine or bench….ever. The trainers know what they are doing. My impression has not changed that much. I expected a lot and they have constantly met my expectations. I love that they have added classes and phased out certain equipment. That means that they are up to date and aware of the needs of the members.
3. What is your biggest fitness improvement since coming to Studio Fitness?
I am so much stronger! I can do a FULL push ups now!
4. Are you currently working on any particular goals?
I want to do a pull-up by the time I am 50, and a PR in a marathon.
5. What is your favorite “Studio Fitness memory”?
The time I ran in a tutu to practice for a Disney half marathon, not sure I would’ve done that in any other gym.